- Lift & revitalize the appearance of skin with stimulating massage.
- The Gua Sha facial massage is an ancient beauty ritual known for its ability to breathe new life into the skin.
- Used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine, this effective treatment will smooth away the appearance of wrinkles and help to visibly firm the facial contours while awakening the skin’s natural glow.
- When used around the eyes, it helps reduce the look of dark circles and puffiness.
- The Crystal Contour is hand-carved especially for the face, making your Gua Sha facial massage ultra-effective. Exceptional quality Rose Quartz makes this treatment even more luxurious and high vibrational.
- Simple to use, yet super effective, apply your All-Embracing Serum and glide the Gua Sha tool over the skin.
- Gently use the smooth edges to glide and lift the skin from the center of your face upwards toward the hairline. Brochure with detailed instructions included.
HOW TO USE
- Start in the middle of the face and glide outwards across the cheeks.
- Move to the eyebrows and glide upwards across the forehead.
- Move below the lower lip and roll downward across the chin. Use the smaller end for more delicate areas and harder to reach places, use the larger end for broad surfaces against the face, and begin with the forehead. Glide in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline.
- Move to the cheeks and glide in an outwards motion starting from the crease of the nose until the ear.
- Move to the jawline and use the end of the gua sha tool with the two curves. Start from the chin and glide until the ear. Gently massage the gua sha tool into the ear to release tension.
- For the under-eye area, very gently scrape the gua sha from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple. Because the area is so sensitive, it is important to only apply light pressure.
* You do not need much pressure with this massage. The weight of the gua sha itself is all the pressure you need.
MAINTENANCE: After each use, wash the stone with a bit of mild, natural soap and warm water. Dry completely. Set out in the moonlight to recharge and re-energize the crystal occasionally.
Rose Quartz is known to be the crystal of unconditional love, and especially self-love. This feel-good stone opens the heart chakra and encourages compassion, tenderness, forgiveness, and comfort - making it a perfect crystal for the self-loving ritual of Gua Sha facial massage.