Proud to be Carbon Neutral!
Gua sha has been practiced in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. Perfected throughout the centuries, this amethyst gua sha tool was built to have a firming, lifting effect on the skin. Rose quartz is soothing and promotes self-love, reflection, and acceptance. It is known as the stone of love.
Due to natural variations in the stones, every facial tool is unique in pattern and color. The stones + crystals we use are authentic and natural. We do not artificially dye or treat the stones to let their true beauty shine through.
WHAT IT DOES
Besides improving the overall health and radiance of the skin, Gua Sha has a multitude of benefits.
- Reduces puffiness and fluid buildup
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Relieves facial and jaw tension
- Boosts circulation to encourage glowing skin
- Firms and lifts the face over time
HOW TO USE
- Start with a clean face and prep skin with a facial oil or serum.
- Keep the tool flat against the face and begin with the forehead. Scrape in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline.
- Move to the cheeks and scrape in an outwards motion starting from the crease of the nose until the ear.
- Move to the jawline and use the end of the gua sha tool with the two curves. Start from the chin and scrape until the ear. Gently massage the gua sha tool into the ear to release tension.
- For the under-eye area, very gently scrape the gua sha from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple. Because the area is so sensitive, it is important to only apply light pressure.